Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
At Port53, our mission is to enable small and medium sized businesses to safely and securely thrive in the digital world. We are a tech startup headquartered in San Francisco with an international presence in Canada and the United Kingdom and a second office opening in New York City. We are in a fast paced, rapidly evolving industry and have an equally dynamic team. We are Cisco’s fastest growing security partner globally, and are 100% funded by our customers without needing any outside investment. We are looking for people who won’t just excel in the Executive Assistant role, but who feel passionate about being at a startup and having an opportunity to shape the trajectory of our business.
About this Role
In this role, you will support the CEO on initiatives across all aspects of the business. To be successful you should be detail-focused, proactive, meet deadlines, communicate effectively on all levels and enjoy working with numbers. It’s important that you feel comfortable working in an early stage, unstructured environment and be willing to dive in and help where you see opportunities. Your role will also help grow and champion the company culture in a high-growth environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Enthusiastically welcome visitors to the office and assist them during their stay
- Manage facilities such as key fobs, space planning, and landlord relationships; ensuring office and kitchen are stocked and maintained
- Proactively manage the CEO’s time by calendaring, vetting, and prioritizing Answer the CEO’s phone; act as a gatekeeper
- Use detailed knowledge of the CEO’s priorities to manage conflicting needs, handle matters with urgency and care, and enthusiastically follow through on projects to successful completion
- Prepare agendas, documents, and decks to ensure meetings run smoothly
- Maintain continuous and open communication between CEO & VP of Sales Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO in a professional and empathetic manner
- Organize functions and events on-site and off-site Make travel arrangements and travel with CEO between SF and NY office
- Light personal assistant duties as needed
You Should Have
- 1+ years experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant
- 1+ years experience managing travel
- Knowledge of: Google tools (Gmail, Calendar, Docs), CRM, and Quickbooks
- Working with POs, Invoices, AP, and AR
- Exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Professional communication skills (phone, email, and in-person)
- Event planning
What We Offer
- Exclusive opportunities for internal promotion
- Health, Vision, and Dental Care
- Generous PTO
- Learning and Development
This is an in-person position located in San Francisco, must be willing to commute to our office!
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000 plus bonus incentives
“What’s it like to work at ?”
Anyone at Port53 will brag about our “work hard, play hard” culture. Our team feels like a family to me and it makes it easier to work hard when you are surrounded by great co-workers. But what I really love is our Customer-centric mentality. We work with customers to create solutions that are unique to their environment. The most important thing is seeing my customers protected and empowered. It is what makes the hard work worth it.
Working at Port53 has been nothing short of a dream. The opportunity, as well as encouragement, to grow both personally & professionally is what is most meaningful to me. I started as an SDR through the Technology Development Program, and have worked hard to earn the title of East/South Customer Success Manager. Our strong culture around our company values has driven me to become the best version of myself, and I am ecstatic to play a role in Port53’s success.
What we are doing here is very important in the ever-changing threat landscape. We are trying to change the way people think about and implement cybersecurity for their organization. With the year 2020 accelerating digital transformation for many by 3-5 years, it’s exciting to be at the front lines of change. Port53 will always be focused on protecting SMBs by making enterprise-grade security solutions accessible and affordable.