Customer Success Manager
About the job
At Port53, our mission is to enable small and medium sized businesses to safely and securely thrive in the digital world. We are a startup headquartered in San Francisco with an international presence in Canada and the United Kingdom and a second in New York City. We are Cisco’s fastest growing security partner globally, an established leader in SMB Security, and a Cisco Advanced Security Architecture Specialized Partner. We are looking for people who won’t just excel as a Sales Engineer, but who feel passionate about being at a startup and having an opportunity to shape the trajectory of our business.
About the Role
At Port53 one of our Core Values is “No Customer Left Behind”. Our company takes pride in making sure our customers get the support and tools they need to keep their businesses secure. That starts with having an amazing CSM team.
Given all of our clients have purchased cyber security subscriptions, we are looking for someone who thrives on working with customers, is passionate about customer success and excels at relationship building. This role will be focused on ensuring customers solutions are fully deployed, continuing to take a consultative approach while introducing new tools and services, and maintaining high customer retention.
You Should Have
- 1-2 years in a Saas AE (account executive), CSM (customer success) or AM (account management) Role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing and supporting a high volume of accounts
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- An interest in technology and excitement to be in the Cybersecurity space
- The ability to work full time in person in SF or NYC
- A genuine interest in working closely with and helping others
What We Offer
- 90k Base – OTE at 150k (uncapped commission)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Care
- Generous PTO
- Technology and Sales Oriented Learning and Development